PROMOTION PILFOOD® GUARANTEE
If it does not work, we’ll refund your money
Promotion valid until December 31st, 2021, only for people aged 18 or older.
If you are not satisfied with the result of Pilfood® Direct Ampoules or Pilfood® Intensity pack, you can request a full refund * of your purchase under the following conditions:
Send a certified letter with acknowledgment of receipt once the treatment is finished (duration of treatment 10 weeks) and before December 31st, 2021 to:
Apartado de Correos 26
43206 Reus (Tarragona)
The letter must include:
- The original box of Pilfood® Direct Ampoules or the Pilfood® Intensity pack.
- The original purchase ticket that justifies the purchase of the product promotion.
- Your contact information: name, surname, email, full address and contact telephone number together with the bank account number (IBAN) formed by twenty-four (24) digits where you want to receive the refund amount.
- A letter of at least five (5) lines explaining the reason for your claim.
* The participant will receive the amount of the Pilfood® product that appears on the purchase ticket. A maximum amount of € 45.00 will be reimbursed for Pilfood® Direct Ampoules and € 65.00 for the Pilfood® Intensity pack.
Refund is limited to one per person and address. Purchase tickets not including the details of the purchased promotional product or turning out to be false, illegible, manipulated or photocopied will not be accepted. More information and legal basis available at: www.pilfood.es
In the event that you decide to return the product within the framework of the “Pilfood® Guarantee” action, the personal data you provide us (name, surname, full address, contact telephone number and bank account) will be processed by Laboratorios Serra Pamies, S.A. in order to meet your refund request, and if necessary, to deposit in your account your money refund. You can exercise your rights to access, cancel, correct and object by sending a letter to: Ctra. de Castellvell, 24, 43206 Reus, in accordance with the terms established by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on the Protection of Personal Data.